Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brooke's first month of life has been a gift to us all. Her brother's absolutely adore her. They hold, hug, and kiss her about twenty times a day! As for me, the words, "my daughter" still make me smile- although now that I think about so do the words "my son" and "my husband." Mike is hoping she will have blue eyes- like his, which are crystal blue. I'm not so sure... She is happy (most of the time), eating very well and getting big! When she was born she weighed 7 lbs. 10 ozs., a week and a half later she was 8 lbs 10ozs. I'm not sure her current weight, but she must be over 9. At night she wakes up every three hours to eat, but usually goes right back to sleep. Her health remained the same, not much updating to do, until yesterday June 15. This was the day we returned to CHOP to have her ultrasound repeated and to meet with the surgeon. I'll update yesterdays info on the next post... duty calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment